We went to a playgroup with Stephanie and Evan, in Beaumont. They have a whole room full of toys, super fun for Evan and Tyson. Tyson's favorite toy today, the beauty parlor. He took turns with the little girls doing their hair and then in turn getting his hair done. It was soooo cute. The mom who was sitting beside them said she had never seen such a gentle boy...hahah....I didn't know who she was talking about!! ;)Tyson helped me cut up mushrooms for lasagna; he used his play knife, but it actually cut, he was thrilled...pic follows.
And of course, Happy Carter!
Jeff's surgery is tomorrow. He is a little nervous. Check in is 10:30 and then his surgery isn't until 1:30. I'm not sure if we'll be able to stay with him or not, but if we can we will. I'll probably post tomorrow night, about how he does.


No comments:
Post a Comment