Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What a day

What a day indeed. Jeff's surgery went well. We took him into the hospital at 1030 this morning, and he just got home at 930. It's been a long day, Jeff is sore and sedated. I'm exhausted.
Tyson was so worried about his Daddy today. He kept saying, 'we pick up daddy now?' He knew he had to get a good nights sleep to take care of Daddy in the morning.
We got him this car bed for our trip to Saskatchewn and he refuses to sleep on anything else; it's been about 6 weeks now. In the middle of the night, this is usually how I find him!

And baby Carter....you know you're wearing hand-me-downs when......

1 comment:

The Walshes said...

hahahaha I love the toe! lol brodie loves that car bed too. It sure will come in handy! Big get well wishes to Jeff :)