It's going to be a long 6 weeks! Jeff can't lift for 6 weeks and my children are test, test testing me. Between waking up every hour throughout the night, Tyson pushing my buttons throughout the day, both boys waking up at 630 for the day, Carter not letting me leave the room....ahhhhhh. Thank goodness Marie came for the past weekend, that really helped out. So, not much is new, my neck and back are kinked up from sleeping on the couch with Carter (we can't all fit in my bed with Jeff and his stitches).Jeff is feeling okay. I think he thought he was feeling better too soon and tried doing too much. Now he is back to square one. So...he will be in bed all day today, I'm demanding it. I'd rather have him healthy in 6 weeks than back for another operation.
Here are a few pics from the weekend. The last one is Tyson this morning at 630. We migrate out to the living room, I sleep walk to the coffee machine and we watch the tube until well, now, when Tyson starts requesting stimulation.....ahhhhhhh, going to be such a long 6 weeks. Oh and check out the double chin on Carter in the pic below.


No comments:
Post a Comment