Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's been a week already?

I can't believe it's already been a week since I've posted. This week flew by. Tyson went to school on Friday. He loved it and asked if he could go back. Sadly, we are pulling him out at the end of this month. He is so busy with other things, and to be quite frank, we just can't afford the cost. I sure have loved his teachers though, and I will miss them!
Here is a pic of Tyson helping with the cookies we made for the bday bbq we went to today.

We finally found the battery charger for Tyson's quad and he really enjoyed it. He drove it all the way to the corner store.
















Tyson and Carter in their Hawaiin outfits. The birthday party had a Luau theme. Tyson actually wore the outfit, Christie!! It was so cute.
















We found this spider outside of our back window at the beginning of the week. We've had so many of these jewel spiders throughout the summer. I was fascinated with it. Everytime I'd go near the window I'd take a peek to see what was new. Tyson, on the other hand, not so fascinated. In fact, he was so scared of it he wouldn't go outside. So Jeff carefully relocated it out of the yard. It's funny, as much as I dislike spiders, I really kind of miss looking out at it. This pic isn't very good.....but her web was amazingly intricate.

No comments: