Well, I've been trying to post pics all week, and it's finally worked. Karlynn and Mike hosted an awesome bbq for my birthday and a few friend's birthdays, on Saturday. It's was tons of fun.Then Sunday, on my actual birthday, I awoke to breakfast and smiles. We spent the day together and had a fantastic supper; pasta alfredo with shrimp and white wine. Here is Tyson toasting with us...don't worry he had water.
Tyson eating his pasta.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.

Blowing out the candles, after remembering our fancy camera has self timer!!!

And a nice family shot! It's funny, everytime we sang Happy Birthday, Tyson sang, "to me". Now he walks around the house singing, "Happy Birthday to me!"
2 comments:
CUTE! I love birthdays :)Yo ucan also try psoting your pictures on photbucket then linking them to here :)
Love the pictures. Hope you had a wonderful day Beck.
Just remember the stories Nathan told after being able to toast with "champagne" (SPRITE) LOL
Love Kong Kong
Post a Comment