There have been so many slugs in our backyard. The other morning Tyson geared up in his boots to go outside and look at all of them. He gathered them all up, as a "family" and put them into his dump truck!

A picture of Tyson with his mouth full at the mall. We were on our way to the library group which we will not be attending anymore. They don't allow siblings, and because I don't have anyone for Carter, we won't be going. But that's okay. We'll basically make our own library group; we go every week anyway.
He had gymnastics today and LOVED it, I can't wait to take him back next week.
We did this picutre of Tyson. He drew all of the body parts...look at the hair; I was really impressed! Then we were looking through pictures for family pictures. We hung one up and he found a picture of sushi that Auntie Cheryl and I had made. He had to hang it up, because it's his favorite food.
I finally got in to see the doctor today about my ear; I haven't been able to hear out of it for about a week now. The doctor said it looks like I have a very bad infection....swimmer's ear. I am now to take antibiotics both orally and in eardrop form. In two weeks I have to go back and then it looks like I may have to have a hearing test done....ahhhh; that's pretty scary stuff. Hopefully my hearing comes back with these drops.
1 comment:
Eep! Totally scary about your ear. Something similar happened to Brett a year or so ago and after a few weeks his hearing was back to normal (normal is terrible if you're a man apparantly ;)
Cute pics and ew slugs!
Post a Comment