Well we spent the day with Apple Grandpa today as he was returning to Whitehorse tonight. We decided to take Tyson bowling. It's the second time he has gone. He was soo excited. We had a great time. Half way through our first game they put rails up (no more gutter balls, not only for Tyson but for Gpa and I too!! All of the sudden strikes started to appear), and they gave Tyson a sort of ramp to make it easier.Well we finished one game and started to move onto the second, but Tyson wasn't as into it. Given it was a long time and his attention span wasn't into it; especially considering he was up at 5 am!
But he did great.
When we dropped Apple Grandpa off, Tyson got very sad when he had to say goodbye (made my heart sink). He lowered his head and said, 'bye'. Then for the rest of the drive home he told me he felt sad that Apple Grandpa was going on the airplane. Poor little man. With almost ALL of his grandparents (except for a set a Great Grandparents...you know who you are !!!) every single one of them live at least 6 hours away. So, Tyson is always saying hello and then goodbye.
With that being said, Tyson and I talked about great Grandpa Campbell coming on Friday. He got really excited, but I think he thought I was talking about Apple Grandpa. I know he will wake up in the morning and ask if Apple Grandpa will be coming to gymnastics.
Even though they all live so far away, Tyson and Carter are both very lucky. They have 2 Grandma's, 4 Grandpas, 5 sets of Great Grandparents and a Great Nanny.
Ahh...there's my story of the day. We had a great visit with Apple Grandpa! Hope you like the pics! I love the little bowling shoes!



1 comment:
Hahah...do we really want uncle rob to teach him that?!?!?! LOL!
Post a Comment