Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas Already?

As most of you know I became an Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys a few weeks ago; some of you helped me celebrate by coming to my Grand Opening!!
Well I ordered a new products kit. Basically it's about 20 toys for about a third of the price. They make it really too easy.
So, we recieved them today. None of them were intended for Christmas presents, they were just to add to my kit. So, of course, we had to try them out.
Tyson was seriously overwhelmed. I'm not sure if he knew which way to turn.
These Stacking Cups in the bathtub. When I first saw them, I thought, what's the big deal? But now that we have been playing with them, I really see how many different things can be done. Tyson wanted to take them into the tub to play. So as I was getting Carter ready for the bath, Tyson crawled in (there was no water in it yet) and started to play. I walked in to find this sight. He had sorted them all out by color! I thought it was so great! We hadn't even done that before with them, he just did it!


Carter loved this one. It's a little advanced for him though, and you could tell. He was getting so frustaurated with it. He kept trying to reach it and couldn't. Then he would hold onto the green piece for dear life and try to fit the whole thing into his mouth. Oh, it was so cute.
We spent a good hour and a half testing the new toys! The best part of being a rep is we get to play with all of the toys all of the time. I'm keeping them all in my bag and then it's like a special toy chest we get to play with! Tyson loves it. Although I think we have to start picking one at a time!


No comments: