Thursday, October 19, 2006

First day back

Jeff had his first day of work today in three weeks. He said it was a little rough near the end (the doctor reccomended starting with 4 hours a day for a week and then moving up to 5 and then 8), today's shift was 5. So, I really think the doctor had it right when she said 4.
But other than that, he's been holding Carter quite a bit. He's feeling better, which is great because my back has really been acting up. Do we sound like an unhealthy pair or what?
After I had Carter, the doctor said I might have broken my tailbone (it hurt to sit for more than 20 minutes). My back stopped bothering me until this week. Last week I brought Carter out onto the cough and we sleep out here so we wouldn't disturb Jeff, since that night, my back has really been acting up. Sometimes it seizes up and I can't even move. Not so good. Needless to say I better get into the doctors soon, but I'm going to give it the weekend.
Today was the first day since Grandpa has been visiting that we spent the entire day with him. It was soo nice. It was nice to hear his stories and watch him be so friendly with people, be so great with Tyson and Carter. He is just a pleasure to be around, so patient and easy going. He is going home tomorrow night, but it's been a nice visit.
Next visitor...Auntie Cookie!!!! Then Auntie Cheryl!!! One and a half more weeks till Cookie!!!!

1 comment:

The MIKK Family said...

Holy smokes, you guys have lots of company!