Sunday, October 22, 2006

Museum

We ventured to the museum with Karlynn, Mike, Kade and Ivy on Friday. It was my first visit and it was way more than I expected. It was great. Tyson really, really enjoyed himself. So, we will be going quite a bit throughout the long winter months. I may even attempt a bus ride there. Tyson would love it, I'm sure!







Tyson in the dinosaur room.




Looking at different articles (butterfly leg, snake skin) under the magnifying glass. Tyson spent quite a bit of time here.


And none other than the 'poop' drawer. Okay so it wasn't called that, but it was pretty funny.
Carter, just enjoying the ride in the stroller, in the cute little hoodie Heather brought him back from New Zealand. It's so cute, it says "Little Kiwi", we got lots of compliments on it while we were grocery shopping after the museum.

4 comments:

miss b said...

the museum is fun! are you going to come to the opening of the bob the builder and lego under the water exhibits?

Rebecca McKay said...

we'll be there for sure!!!!

The MIKK Family said...

Yup, looove the museum. I like the top picture of them, that's so cute! Both doing the same thing.

I'm gonna have to take a better look at that poop drawer next time LOL!

Tasha said...

hey i don't think i have your email, but email me blue_51@telus.net k? :)