Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another week closer to Christmas

I can't believe how quickly November has passed. We had a nice weekend, a few friends over, I did a party Friday and Saturday so I was gone for quite a while.
Carter loves chewing on this Christmas singing ornament. So cute!








Tyson covered in chocolate and Carter covered in carrots.














Tyson's apron; more Christmas baking. On Saturday Tyson pulled a chair into the kitchen and took out 2 pieces of bread. Jeff and I were right there so we asked what he was doing, "I make teanut butter and jelly, mom". Jeff said, "Can I have some too?" So Tyson pulled out two more pieces of bread.
He dolloped a big scoop of pb on 2 pieces of bread and then headed for the jam. Afterwards he put the top pieces of bread on the sandwiches. He gave me Daddy's and asked me to bring it to him. I opened it and there wasn't any jelly, so I asked Tyson where the jelly was. He replied very honestly, "I eat it, mom!".
Oh it was funny! Jeff and Tyson then ate their sandwiches!

No comments: