We headed downtown for the parade yesterday. Surprisingly for downtown, we had no problrm finding a parking spot & it was only a dollar for 4 hours!Look at the cute reindeer.
Stephanie, Evan & Tyson anxiously awaiting the parade's start.
It took a little while, but eventually the boys really got into the parade aand were going up to the mascots for hugs and hand shakes. They even shook the toothfairies hand. There was a sugar bug thingy too! Tyson really wanted to brush his teeth last night!And the finale...Santa himself. We had lots of fun. I mean the parade was nothing to write home about (well, I guess I am writing home in a sense), but the boys loved it, it wasn't as crammed and packed as I thought it was going to be, and we had great company. It has been so long since we spent a day with Stephanie and Evan, it was so nice to finally get it in. (Too bad Tim could'nt have come). The last picture is waiting for breakfast after the parade. We had a great Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment