Today we made a gingerbread house together. We wern't going to do anything gingerbread until our party next week, but Tyson has been seeing them everywhere we go, and really wanted to make one. So, Great Grandma and Grandpa bought him a kit. And I must say it was an awesome, awesome kit. Soooo much candy we still have a ton left over. Tyson managed to eat way more than anything, but we had fun.
Later in the afternoon, Jeff took Tyson and Carter out shopping, while I got to go have a great afternoon with Stephanie. Then we took Grandma and Grandpa to the airport. I was so happy to see them and it was a great visit (alright other than the bookshelf), but other than that, I am so happy that they came. Grandpa played with Tyson all of the time and I just thought it was so special that Tyson got to play so much with him. Growing up so close to Grandpa, I, myself can remember playing with him; so this was really nice to see.


Tyson and Carter playing. No one can make Carter laugh as much as Tyson can; well Bella tends to really make him giggle too. So, tomorrow is Jeff's birthday. We are having a get together on Saturday, so I'm not too sure what we'll do tomorrow. Whatever Jeff wants probably!!
No comments:
Post a Comment