Sunday, December 03, 2006

This Morning

Carter with his favorite toy these days; Bella!



And Tyson with his favorite toy these days; marble works.

So on December 1st, I thought, great, I'll start putting some presents under the tree now. So, we put a few under the tree. The day went great, Tyson put them under the tree and didn't touch them; until, Jeff and I were talking for a minute and not paying attention. We didn't notice Tyson, so we looked around, only to find him behind a closed door with a present half unwrapped. Ohhhhhh....it was pretty cute. So, I guess our presents will stay under the tree until the night before we open them!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Carter,
You are adorable. Can't wait to come and see you again and get to know you. I love you very much,

Gramma Kong Kong

Anonymous said...

It's too bad Tyson's Aunty wasn't there to re wrap the present so mommy and daddy wouldn't have known till 10 years later.....

Rebecca McKay said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!