We had a Wii party yesterday for Jeff's birthday. Brandy and Karlynn mentioned they'd like to try out the Wii, so we invited them over along with Tim and Steph. It was so much fun. Everyone tried out the wii and the kids played so nicely. Tyson was so happy to have such a big crowd over.Today we spent some time in the backyard playing in the snow and we are heading to the house on 97th that I've been hearing so much about. It'll be a nice drive, I think; we are all looking forward to it.
I'll take some pictures of tonight and post them.
Can you believe there is only 2 weeks until Christmas?

3 comments:
hmmm, does my bum look big in that pic? and lmao at the plumber bum on regan! we had so much fun, can't wait to do it agin :)
I didn't even notice the plummers bum when I posted it. Opps. And no, your bum doesn't look big at all...LOL
hey did you take the pic out with her plumber bum?
Post a Comment