Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Filling in the details

We've had a very busy week or so. We've been getting ready for Tyson's under water party that we are hosting on Saturday. Our basement has been transformed into the ocean. Tyson is pretty excited about it. On Friday we are going to let him open our presents and those from family, maybe go bowling (since he has been talking about it since Apple Grandpa took him) and have our traditional fondue...yummy! Oh and cupcakes!
We got our invitations printed! They are fantastic. Jenn did an amazing job on them and I am ever so grateful. We have to pick them up tomorrow and then start sending them out; so check your mailboxes soon.
Jeff has been working steady, and speaking of work, I will be returning next week. I got myself a job. While I was at the bridal show, I ran into an old friend and then I was offered a job. I will be working at la piazza dasee, beside planet organic. I'm very excited to get my hands back into flowers. www.dasee.ca
I'm also thinking about taking a few course, photography and a doula course.
We'll see though, things seem to be so busy right now, especially with the wedding coming up so quickly!

No comments: