Thursday, February 01, 2007

Birthday Dinner

Tonight we took Tyson to a restaurant for his birthday dinner. It was really the only night we could do it, as tomorrow we're doing fondue, the night after is the party and the best yet, Sunday is the superbowl (I can't wait!!!).
Tyson drew this face to the left, I'm not sure if it's too bright to see or not, but it was so cute! He is really all about drawing faces lately and then naming them.
So after a very yummy dinner, we heard clapping coming our way and an army of people. Jeff mumbled, that's not for us. And it was! Our server announced across the restaurant that it was Tyson's birthday and then they all sang, while Tyson wore the crazy hat. Ohhhh, my batteries died right before I took a picture of him with the hat on. It was priceless, he thought it was great. Oh, on his shirt is water he spilt. A few years ago, my sister and her friend took me to the same restaurant for my 21st bday and not only did I get to wear the crazy hat and get sang to, but I also got a face full of whipped cream. Tyson hasn't stopped talking about how much fun it was to wear the bday hat at the restuarant. It was a great night!



No comments: