Friday, February 02, 2007

Birthday Breakfast

This morning we made pancakes (we haven't had them in ages and they are one of Tyson's favorites) and of course, Tyson got a candle on his. Then we opened presents from Mommy and Daddy, Grandma Kong Kong, Grandpa Blake and Uncle Naa Naa, Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Rob.
Tyson was so excited. He really into mazes right now, so last night I made him a book of mazes. He was so excited, he stopped opening presents to do a few mazes.
He loved all of the ocean books, Kong Kong got for him; we've already read them a few times.
The magnet set was such a hit. 20 minutes he played with it. It's so neat. We talked about repelling and attracting. Fun, fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ROB!!!!!! Have a great day! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I do have beautiful grandsons....

Tyson, I am so glad you are enjoying your books.

Love

KongKong

miss b said...

happy birthday Tyson