Oh well, on a lighter note, Happy Valentine's Everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic day. The boys woke up this morning to teddys and chocolate, oh and strawberry milk (which Tyson did not like). I picked Jeff up a golf mag and chocolates, only to discover he already had the mag and he hasn't touched the chocolates all day. I got a pretty nice gift too!
I went to work all day. A full day! First one in over a year. It was nice being with the people and the flowers. I'm finding it hard to transition my style so much though. This store is very, very contemporary, and while I've done contemporary before (Funky Petals), nothing like this. But it is fun. I love watching other designers and learning from them. It's a very inspirational place to work. Here are a few pictures of the boys from this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment