Yesterday was just gorgeous outside when we got home from bowling so we decided to break out the chariot and go for a walk, while Jeff was golfing. Tyson put on his rubber boots and was all set for a walk/splashing in the puddles. At the end of our complex driveway there was a HUGE puddle, and Tyson started to trek through it. Wouldn't you know it, he stepped on a piece of ice and fell flat on his back. He quickly got up and was soaking from head to foot on his backside. He started shuffling with his arms held in the air back toward the house. Oh, I couldn't help but laugh...I know, the bad mom in me comes out. It was so funny. So, we went home, got cleaned up and headed out again, this time Tyson sat in the stroller; poor kid is going to be terrified of puddles now. So we walked all the way to Costco and then on the way home, I totally biffed it in the middle of a puddle, thank goodness I had the stroller to catch my fall, otherwise I would've looked like Tyson had earlier. Karma has a way of getting me everytime!I love this picture of Tyson and CArter in Tyson's room. Tyson's face is priceless, I'm not even sure why he is making that face. Carter is really developing his personality more and more. He loves to fake cough, cry and laugh. Serioulsy, he'll mimic us if we do any of them. He's learned to feed Bella from the table and thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever; I'm still trying to get it on video.
These are just random pics from the week. We've spent a lot of time in the house this week. This weekend is going to be a busy one and only a week and a half and Auntie Cookie arrives!! Yay for a babysitter...and a great sista!!

1 comment:
Oh haha puddle fear...tis the season! m
Post a Comment