Friday, March 16, 2007

Our Week

Boy, you'd think we actually have a life or something, it's been so long since I've posted. We've been really busy. The weather has been so nice; we've been outside everyday. This first picture is a little blurry, but I just thought it was so cute. I couldn't find Bella and lone and behold, she was in the cupboard. She climbed in there herself and we found her afterwards.
I have to buy a lens cleaner kit, so I haven't taken many pics lately, both of the camera lens are dirty, thanks to little finger prints.
We've gone swimming twice this week. Last night we went to Millwoods and had a blast. We stayed the entire time, which we've never done before. The wave pool was so much fun. I didn't know if Tyson would like it, because he didn't like it the last time we went, but this time he had so much fun. Jeff and I took turns taking him out, and I think for the entire 20 minutes him and I were in the midst of the waves, neither of us stopped laughing. It was great. We'll be doing that more often.
Hmmm...what else is new this week? OH yah, I know...I've FINALLY found a wedding dress! Yahhhh! I'm so happy, what a relief.
Tyson has really been interested in his dreams lately. He'll wake up first thing in the morning and start telling me about them. I'm not sure if he knows that they aren't real or not though. This morning he said, "Mommy and Daddy and Carter and me went golfing and snakes."
Carter is getting more and more personality everyday. He has the worst temper I've ever seen. If I have a bottle of water in front of him, he'll screecccchhhh until I give him a sip. Him and Tyson are starting to play together a little bit; they really amuse each other. I love seeing that.
3 Days until Christie and Heather get here!!! YAhhh! I'm excited. It's been since Novemeber since we have seen them. Hopefully they'll be able to find a place no problem (and close to us!).



The sky the other morning, I didn't think this camera would pick up the color, but it did.

By the way, Auntie Cookie, now that you won't be working and on the computer, who will be commenting on my blog??? AC...get back on it!! ;)



2 comments:

The Walshes said...

I will carry the commenting torch! I've got camera envy btw :)

Rebecca McKay said...

That's funny that you have camera envy, because these pics were taken with my fuji, which surprised me (the color of the skies).