Sunday, March 18, 2007

More Mazes

I thought this picture was so cute of Carter looking over the gate after Jeff and Tyson had gone. Look how little he looks, and how long his hair is.
Then I got on the other side, and caught
his eyes smiling.


















I picked Tyson up a new maze book. This is his 3rd one since, hmmm, late February. The one I got him today had 60 pages and he worked on it for a while today and is on page 40, already. I just can't keep up! Of course, Carter has to do everything his brother does, so he got a pencil crayon and starting drawing too. Pretty cute.

3 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

LOVE THAT HAIR!

The Walshes said...

Cool maze books!Ivy and Carter could start a hair band :)

miss b said...

good job on all those mazes tyson. i love the pic of carter at the gate.