Tyson was very excited to see Auntie Cookie, and actually gets very upset whenever she leaves our house now. I'm happy she is living here now and my boys will be able to build a closer relationship with her.
Yesterday we went to the Space Center for only an hour (lucky for the annual membership that doesn't make me feel guilty for only staying a short while) and on our way out tyson bought a sea monkey kit with some money Auntie Cookie gave him. So, we're starting sea monkeys...m2K&i, any tips? I already screwed them up...I didn't used bottled water. arg.
Last night Grandpa Merv came for a visit as he was in town for the night. He brought us all of the red wine for the wedding...let's hope it's still in the basement come July 7th! Thanks again Merv and Marie!
Tyson got 3 new maze books this week from both of his Grandmas. Ohh, thank goodness for Grandma's who pay attention! Tyson loved them, he's almost done all of them, actually. Auntie Cookie suggested teaching Tyson how to draw his own mazes. His penmenship is getting awesome.
I think this picture of Carter is so funny. He's discovered a hole in his booster seat (Tyson found it early too when he was a baby). Now Carter takes his food and puts it into the hole. He'll even put food on a spoon before putting it into the hole. Honestly, who needs toys?
No comments:
Post a Comment