Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bring on Summer!

I'm so excited! We just finished registering Tyson for outdoor soccer and both of the boys for swimming lessons, starting at the end of April.
The reason I'm so excited is because Tyson is sooo excited. Usually he is so apprehensive about starting programs and stuff, that none have ever worked out. But he keeps asking me every 5 minutes, when they start, and saying he needs to practice soccer. I am happy that he is feeling more comfortable with the idea of going into something without me. Even though I'll be there watching! I think we'll try to get in one more program (where I won't be even watching) before kindergarten in the fall.
It's going to be great!

1 comment:

miss b said...

i agree, bring on summer! how i wish you guys were gonna come to ncf with us though. hopefully next year!