We went downtown for family day and had lots of fun. Then we were brave enough to go grocery shopping at Superstore. It made me come to the conclusion that I want to start shopping alone or with just Tyson. By the time we got to the till (which had massive line ups) we were sooo ready to get out of there.Anyway, hope everyone had a good family day!
We're meeting with the doctor on Wednesday to discuss alternative birthing, and on Friday we have our ultrasound!






Tyson getting his face painted. Carter was so amused, he didn't know what she was doing to him.
I'm not sure where this comment is going to go but the picture where all you can see is Tyson's toque and him rubbing his eyes is because we were cooking bannock over the firepit and the smoke was following us. As I was told when I was little smoke follows beauty. (haha...or as Jeff says we were standing where the wind was blowing.) The smell of campfire made me miss home and summertime and camping. Bring on the spring!!!
2 comments:
looks fun. glad you had a good family day.
Aw, those pictures made me remember how you and I went last year!
What kind of alternative birthing are you looking into?
Post a Comment