Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Tyson



Tyson's fourth birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday this year (2nd year out of 4). We had a family get together with yummy cake (I posted a pic!!! Let's just say I made the cake and Jeff did the icing, but in between we had two young boys picking huge pieces out of the cake whenver they could...needless to say it tasted better than it looked!)
We finally got back into our house after a long, cold week away from home. They finished the floors at Friday at 6 pm (bear in mind they promised they'd be done by Wednesday afternoon) and my Dad arrived at 8:30. What a weekend!
Saturday night we dropped Carter off at my sister's house so we could take Tyson out for a special dinner. He chose Red Lobster, because he really wanted crab! He was thrilled, even after waiting an hour for our food and 45 minutes for our table.
We picked up Carter and got a $150 dollar parking ticket because a huge Epcor truck was blocking our way (yes, I get to go to court!).
Anyway it's been quite a week, and I'm so excited to get things back to normal. Nathan arrives today as well!


2 comments:

miss b said...

Happy Birthday Tyson. That sucks about the ticket. How you liking your new floors?

The MIKK Family said...

Happy Birthday! and yes, the ticket sucks, ouch!