I've put all of the pictures in an online album....just click and you'll be taken there!
Oh, I'd better give the stats.....
I started labor at 9 pm, reached 5 cm by midnight, and 8 cm by about 2ish. I pushed for 7 minutes and he arrived all via water birth.
He weighed in at....well, I'll let you read the captions in the online album...tee hee!
He breastfed right away and has basically been sleeping ever since. Tyson is in love and over the top happy. Carter is happy to hold him, but has little fits of jealousy.
I couldn't be happier or feel more grateful.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/twinklepix/JaxonTateMcKay



5 comments:
Congrats to you and your family, I can't wait to meet your newest arrival! He's beautiful!
I can hardly wait to meet Jaxon. Love Aunty Cheryl
Those are great pics!
He is adorable, in fact you whole family is adorable!
Congrats to you and family..
Lynn
congrats again!
eeek! I'm so happy for you! Welcome, baby jaxon!
Post a Comment