Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Pregnancy Picture...EVER!





Jeff attempted to take a few pictures of my belly the other day....one turned out, and it's a silhouette! Guess I should've taken a few certain people up on their offers for professional ones...I've just felt so BIG and BLAH this past month.
I'd say, here's hoping the baby comes soon, but I've already said that. He's now officailly 3 days late, and I don't feel any signs of him coming soon. :(
We're very anxious to meet him and hoping it happens soon. But, I guess whenever he's ready! Goodness knows, I've tried EVERYTHING but castor oil, to get him out, with nothing working....I'm so sick of pineapple at this point.
Soon....soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that silhouette is beautiful! Really stunning becks, you look amazing. :D
Steph

Anonymous said...

Hey Beckie, I think the stilhouette is beautiful. Love Aunty Cheryl