Monday, July 14, 2008

Rainy morning at the park

I really should've uploaded these into an album, but blogging seemed easier.
We walked to the park this morning, and as soon as we started to play, the rain started to come. We still played as long as we could, until it started to POUR...good thing for the Chariot (still one of the materialist loves of my life!). I forgot how therapeutic taking pictures can be for me. It was so relaxing!
























7 comments:

Hope Walls said...

Awesome pics, Rebecca!!!

Blackbird Pie said...

fantastic shots!

Blackbird Pie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The MIKK Family said...

All wonderful, but i LOVED the one with the water droplet on the monkey bar handle...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

these are great!! And now I want to know what msg you deleted... hmmm...spam?
s.

Rebecca McKay said...

Haha...I want to know too! It was removed by the author though, not me!!!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all these new pictures - Aunty Cheryl