Jeff stayed at home with Tyson and Carter the other day and captured some pictures of their time together! I got to go and get a manicure and pedicure which was so nice! Auntie Cheryl has gone home and My Mom is leaving this weekend. The mood is already started to become sad. It's always something to see Tyson, Carter and her bond and then to have her leave, sigh. My Grandparents are also here, and my brother arrives on the weekend for a week. I'm very excited to see him, it's been a while.There are a few other pictures of Jax on twinkle pix. Things seem to still be so busy. I seem to be taking pictures of other people almost every week right up until the middle of October. I'm very excited about that, it seems to have taken off on it's own. We're going to Saskatoon in a week and a half for a wedding where I'm also doing a photobooth, which will be lots of fun!
I've also decided to become a group leader for a run clinic at the Running Room...whoot whoot! Free training for me! I'm super pumped about that, time to get back into shape!
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment