Thursday, August 14, 2008

No new pictures....too busy!

I feel like I haven't posted on this blog in so long, but now looking at the date, I guess it really hasn't been too long.
On Monday my Mom and I did some running around and my Mom said she wanted to have a nice bbq that night. So we went to Costco and shopped for steak, ceasar salad, etc. While we were shopping she kept saying the number 8 (for guests) and I kept correcting her saying, no mom it's only 7, don't count count the boys, they'll just share with JEff and I.
So we began cooking supper that evening. Of course Jax wanted some supper too, as we were cooking so I decided to have a lay down with him while nursing, and Jeff came in to join me. While we were chatting, it started to get chaotic out in the rest of the house. I kind of thought, what's going on.....
Then I found out. In to my bedroom walked my Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Rob. There had flown from Whitehorse to Regina for a wedding and decided to stop over in Edmonton for a week as a surprise.
I was shocked. It was really the last thing I had expected. It was a very nice surprise.
It's funny I thought my Mom and Blake were the only company we would be having, but Auntie Cheryl and Rob arrived, and I got notice that my Grandparents are coming next week for a week.
AFter that I'm pretty sure that's it. I want to get the boys back on a schedule before school starts...which is right away.
Other than that I'm doing some volunteer work for the Natural Childbirth Clinic, and of course, working on photography. I just did a wedding and a family shoot, all of which are on twinklepix.
www.twinklepix.blogspot.com
And I've finally changed it on twinklepix so anyone can comment!
So hope everyone is doing well and I'll probably post some pictures during the weekend, or afterwards!
:)

No comments: