While I haven't taken my pictures of our family lately, I have taken a ton of other people's families!
If you want to have a look click here.
I plan to focus on only taking my boys pictures this week though.
This last week was a bit overwhelming for me. With so many commitments, I found it very hard to stay on track with a lot of things. I'm beginning to realize that I am going to have to give something up. I need to refocus on Tyson's school, & get reinspired with my photography. Right now I'm so busy I feel like I don't have energy for either.
However, I am taking break from pictures near the end of November. I'm pretty much fully booked until the middle of November, I have a birth near the end, and then I'm free until my bookings in January.
I love taking pictures. I really do. I'm realizing more and more what I like to take pictures of and what I don't...I guess you could say my style is evolving.
But I'm realizing many, many things. Which is good...I'm growing very much.
Hmmm...what else is new?
I realized that Tyson's school not only puts Tyson on a learning curve, but me as well. After a pretty tough week (with myself being overwhelmed in many areas), I was struggling to see the positives of the school we choose. The positives for us, that is, because I think a lot of families are satisified with the program.
After a lot of pounding my brain and reevaluating why we choose this type of education, I've been reminded why I so strongly believe that this is the right path for our boys.
Jeff has been nutso at work, I'm talking 10-18 hour days all week long. He's exhausted. He has the weekend off....but I have to work! Hopefully soon we'll get some time off together soon though.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
*hugs* beckie. i hope you know that if you ever need an ear to listen, i'm always here. i know it's been an overwhelming bit for you, and i hope things slow down for you. take care of you and your family first. :)
Thanks B! It means a lot!
:)
I would have hunkered down in my house and hid if Mike was working those kinds of hours,and not taken on everything that you did! I am glad tho you got in a lot of venting about your stress rather than keeping it all in (which I bet was very theraputic!)
It is easier to see clearly once the storm has passed (storm = being a single !working! mom while J works those hours!)and I can tell this is where you are getting to because of your post, which makes me happy.
Start taking care of you by getting your haircut chickie! I will expect to see a new do on Monday!
Ohnooooo...I forgot to book an appointment!! LOL!
Oh Becky, when did we become busy grown ups? Sometimes life stinks. I bet Mexico is looking more and more amazing by the moment. Just remember if you need a sitter for anything...just give me a shout. I love you and your boys.
Post a Comment