



Thought I'd bring out the camera before bath time tonight. They were being such goofs! Tyson took a picture with my camera tonight for the first time ever (he's taken them with my little point and shoot, but never my big camera.) He was so proud of himself. I just may have to show him the ropes...lol!
We're gearing up for a fun end of the week full of Halloween celebrations. We're attending a party at the school and then on Friday we'll probably try to do something fun in the day and go trick or treating at night. Our neighborhood is hosting a ton of festivals, so we'll probably attend a few of those too.
Apple Grandpa is coming for a visit next week and the week after that Steph and Tim are coming! I'm excited for both. Neither have met Jax yet!! Tyson can't wait too. And the week after Tim and Steph, Great Grandpa Campbell is coming. Busy, busy, and before you know it, it'll be Christmas.
Tyson has been very interested in beavers lately, so today we met our friends and went to an IMAX film on Beavers. I thought it was fantastically informative, and well worth seeing. It was so nice to have a morning with Tyson. We chatted on the way, we chatted and played while we waited for our friends, and we chatted on the way back to school. So nice. Usually we chat, but it is always interupted by Carter and Jax.
A really great morning!

3 comments:
the pics are great :) the girls also like to use my rebel to take pictures. kaeli took about 40 in one day while her and her friends were playing in the backyard, lol. i thought the beaver movie was really good too. hope you enjoy all your company!
Oh, I love one on one time with the older boys. I feel I don't get that enough so when I do get to spend a little time with just Jon, I soak it all in. You are having an insane month. Can't wait till you can slow down and spend time with your soon to be married friend. LOL
Oh hahahaha...the last post was actually from Chantal and not Michelle. I am in the process of creating her a blog and am signed into it.
Post a Comment