Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and a Beaver Project.


Today Tyson started his beaver dam, beaver pool and lodge. We bought some clay and sticks and went to work. You can see in this picture he is building the dam to 'stop the water flow' in his words. He has big plans with it, and I'll post more as he works on it!


We carved pumpkins with Kade and Ivy today. It was pretty fun...I cut myself, isn't that awesome!?! But at least I was the one with the knife, not the kids (don't worry K, none of the kids had a knife!).






Ha...in this picture Carter is saying 'gross' to the pumpkin guck. It took him a while but eventually he got in with both hands to clean out his pumpkin.




This one is Tyson's jack o lantern

This one is Carter's. I almost think it looks like Jack the Pumpkin King.

This one is Kade's.


And this one is Ivy's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He guys, pretty cool pumpkins. Hope you have fun Halloweening. Tyson, your beaver project looks pretty neat. Love Aunty Cheryl

Hope Walls said...

Lovely pumpkins lol - sorry i missed these earlier.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beckie. I want to figure out how to leave a comment too! MS