Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween


Tyson and Bella all dressed up for Halloween. Tyson was so excited all week. He could barely sleep Thursday night. Came racing into our room Halloween morning at 6 am and said 'zero more sleeps...Halloween is here!' I can't even begin to imagine what Christmas will be like.


First stop trick or treating...Auntie Cookie's. She had little gift bags all made up for them! Then we picked her up and heading to Great Grandma & Grandpa's house where we had a nice visit and got more treats. Thank you again, Grandma and Grandpa!



It was such a beautiful night out, we really didn't need to but decided to anyway...we headed to the mall (Millwoods) where there was crafts and games and candy galore. These are some lollipop spiders the boys made.

And check out this freaky costume. I thought it was so freaky. The boys weren't too bothered by it.

Then the boys put on their new matching hoodies and we headed out trick or treating. They looked more like rock stars than power rangers (when they took off their hoodies. It was so much fun. We must have went almost 5 blocks, and it was us who decided to quit, not the boys! Then we headed to the church behind our house where they were hosting a carnival for the neighborhood.

My overexposed flash pictures!!! LOL! But I think their eyes look cool!






And....our lil' hot dog!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey Smoley guys, look at all the loot. Sure sounds like you had a fun Halloween. WOW!! Love Aunty Cheryl

Chantilly said...

Did someone give them socks???? I am not sure if that is a cool idea or a really strange one...I will get back to you on my thoughts.

Rebecca McKay said...

It was my sister! She makes awesome bags for them full of tons of stuff!
we're always lacking socks at our house!