Sunday, November 09, 2008

Beaver Dam



Today I had a session at one of my favorite locations and during my session, the sun came out and the sky turned a bright blue, and I just had to phone Jeff to bring the boys down. They met me after my session and we started exploring.
I couldn't believe what we found....a beaver dam and a beaver pool. How lucky is that? So we spent two hours looking for a lodge, checking out a meadow that we thought may have been a previous beaver pool, looking at tree stumps the beaver(s) had cut down...it was awesome!
Apple Grandpa found 2 stuffed beavers at Ikea and picked them up for the boys, so of course they came along, we were even pretending they were chomping down the trees.
By the end the sun hid away and the boys were ready to go home for piping hot, hot chocolate and homemade chili!
We had such a great day...much needed, as we haven't had a family day in so long. Sadly, we missed out on a family outing, but I really didn't want to get the little babies sick (both of my boys are sick...Carter has a 'highly contagious' cold in his eye.)
There are more pictures from our day here and if you go to my twinkle pix blog by clicking here , you'll see the pictures from my session today.




1 comment:

BBBoris said...

Hey I know that guy!!!