Oh my goodness how they grow so fast! Look at little Jax! :) :)
Sorry I haven't cruised through in awhile. This dial up really gives me the blues waiting for pictures to load. It's so bad that I barely get up the motivation to update my own blog more than once or twice in a month! Even checking my g-mail account is a bit taxing. ;p
I think I am going to try to make my way in to Edmonton the first weekend in November to check out the Edmonton Weaver's Guild show. so if you've got a little maybe time we could get together for a cup of joe! :) cheers! JQ
2 comments:
Oh my goodness how they grow so fast! Look at little Jax! :) :)
Sorry I haven't cruised through in awhile. This dial up really gives me the blues waiting for pictures to load. It's so bad that I barely get up the motivation to update my own blog more than once or twice in a month! Even checking my g-mail account is a bit taxing. ;p
I think I am going to try to make my way in to Edmonton the first weekend in November to check out the Edmonton Weaver's Guild show. so if you've got a little maybe time we could get together for a cup of joe! :)
cheers!
JQ
Awww!!! love this shot!
steph
Post a Comment