Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The weekend


Just three quick pictures from the weekend! It was a very good weekend! Friday Jennifer and Fabian arrived from Vancouver! We had yummy, yummy authentic tacos on Friday night (courtesy of Jenn and Fabian, and the left us enough stuff to have them over and over again, I can't wait!). Saturday night we had our turkey dinner which turned out fabulous if I do say so myself. Between Jenn and I we managed to serve up quite the feast!
Sunday we were all sort of lazing around, watching movies, playing, just relaxing. Then I got the call......my client was in labor!!!! I did her birthing photographs on Sunday evening and it was probably the most amazing experience I've ever had, aside from my own births, of course.
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I can't wait to post some pictures, but of course it's under the Mother's discretion. So once she and I go through them, I'm going to be posting a few on my twinkle pix page.
It was the most intense experience ever!
After the birth I floated (I mean drove) home...didn't hit a single red light at 930 pm on 75th street, this is quite something, and had my last visit with Jenn and Fabian, as they went home yesterday morning.
Today was back to school for Tyson, and me trying to get the house back in order. We went and voted tonight...booo to the outcome, but at least we voted.
This Friday Nathan arrives, and Jeff is busier than ever at work, amidst my 3 photo sessions, processing and working Saturday night.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
:)
Happy Belated Birthday to Great Grandpa Manchul! Hope you had a fabulous day!


2 comments:

Chantilly said...

What a fabulous picture of Jenn and Jaxon! Both are so photogenic.
Thank you again for having us over for Thanksgiving. You have wonderful friends.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH....the face Jax is making when Im holding him is hilarious! HAHAHA
And ah hmmmm the wine...yummy...hahaha

C