Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Not many pictures to post as.......my camera broke. :(
Good thing I have a full day of boudoir pictures coming up. lol. Not funny, actually.
I was holding it and I fell down and landed on my elbow (weird...lol) and I looked at my camera, which I had been holding, and the lens had busted in two. :( My favorite, most beloved lens. So, I tried to repair it as best as I could for these shots, and didn't have time to run downstairs to get my other lens, as I didn't want to miss out on the action.

So, just a few that people requested I take! We had a great morning. Sad it's all over and Jeff is back at work....being worked like crazy, of course.
Hope everyone had a super holiday!!!







2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Your eldest boy looks familiar..have I met you before ?

miss b said...

that sucks about your camera :(

Hope you guys had a great holiday!