Thursday, January 01, 2009

More Xmas I found.....

A few more pictures that for some reason just offloaded from my camera. Sigh...I really wish I could reinvest in a new camera...soon I hope, soon!
I've booked 4 weddings already in the year to come and have my first boudoir marathon coming up! What came in as a request from one person has turned into a full day event...very exciting! I have a mom due any day now...just playing the waiting game, and I'm going to do new born photos this weekend!
But to explain the pictures below...lol...Mrs. Clause dropped off a huge bag on our doorstep on Christmas eve. Inside we each found a new pair of jammies, a game (twister) and hot chocolate for everyone.
We spent the evening playing twister, and getting ready for Santa's arrival! After the boys went to boy we loaded the tree with ALL of the presents we've been hiding.
I sure am glad Jeff got a video camera from work (for such a great price!). I videotaped almost all of Christmas morning....and I'm so glad, considering what I did to my poor baby (camera!).






No comments: