Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mexico!!!!

This will be the first of many posts about Mexico. We had an amazing, fun, eye opening, relaxing time! Just thought I'd post a few pictures from the trip. I'm going to try to post a few everyday this week, with details of our time. I'm so happy we stayed away from the resorts. We really got to see a different side of Mexico (than the resort side). It's interesting to think so many people may go there and not even venture out of their all inclusive hotels.

We took crazy cab and bus rides, shopped where the locals shop, went to four different beaches, Tyson saw whales.....it goes on. But when I have a bit more time I will post more.

These pictures were taken at our condo, by our pool (which was basically our private pool, and on the beach right in front of our condo!).





4 comments:

miss b said...

beautiful pics! can't wait to hear and see more!

cmscritic said...

I can't wait to see more pics! I am sorry that you had to come home to this weather!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about your trip. Welcome home. Love Aunty Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Condo looks beautiful and the boys look like they are having a blast.

Love,KongKong