Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Carter!!!

We had a very busy weekend! On Saturday night we had friends over for a Star Wars movie party. I will post the photos later this week! Then on Sunday Carter and I shared the day (somewhat...lol!).

I can't believe our little Carter is three. He makes us laugh so much.

Here are a few photos from some of our day. I took quite a bit more, but I'll post them later in the week.




We had a yummy brunch, complete with candles on french toast. (we had cake later in the day too!)






So excited to get presents. It seems like we've been telling him his birthday was around the corner forever (well since Tyson's!). He was so thrilled when he got to say 'my birthday!'



This was so funny. He was so excited to get a soccer ball as a present and he didn't want to let it out of his sight. He even slept with it.
(Speaking of which, his soccer starts this week!)



Jax at the park, being oh so cute!






Wow! A photo of me!!!



Carter riding on his new scooter! We spent the entire day outside on Sunday. It was really beautiful.



And Tyson!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and presents! Carter had such a great day!
We're pretty excited because he's having his first party with friends at the end of the month! Should be lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carter, looks like you had a fun time on your birthday. Cool soccer ball & scooter too. Can't wait to see you and your brothers tomorrow. Love Aunty Cheryl

Chantilly said...

I can't believe how much hair Jax has compared to Owie

miss b said...

Happy Birthday Carter! :)