Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Boys

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've updated. I've been so busy taking pictures of other people, I haven't really taken my camera out at home (awful, I know).
Things have been so busy. As soon as we got home from the lake in Saskatchewan (which involved great visits, a broken ankle, a trash the dress shoot, sun, water, sand and beer!) we got right into the swing of things for school to start.
Tyson is attending a local fabulous school 3 full days a week. He is really enjoying it and making some new friends. He is also in dance class (hip hop) which runs all year long. They have two recitals (so cute) throughout the year. If you would like an invite, please let me know so I can be sure to include you. He's pretty pumped.
They all start swimming lessons in October.
They are also (well Tyson and Carter) doing music and art classes. I know, sounds busy and full....and it is!
Jeff is busy with being back at school, and between him studying and going to class, and me working at the hospital (I got a permanent position!!!) and doing photos we really are lacking some family time.
But hopefully we'll get some soon.
October is going to be full of company. Which is always welcomed!!
Hope everyone is doing well! I will try to post again soon.










2 comments:

Karlynn said...

Cute pics! I am glad you got your position at work, even if you are my opposite and I will rarely see you! Hurray for permanent hours and benefits!

miss b said...

great pics as always Becks. :)

Make sure to let us know when his recitals are! If we can make them we will definitely be there :)