Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cotumes

For some reason I can't seem to make these pictures bigger, but if you click on them they will be bigger.

We finally got our costumes this weekend. We headed out to Value Village and got us a cowboy (which Carter just randomly decided he wanted to be), Darth Maul and a knight costume.

The boys dressed up and we headed to the Pumpkin Festival today...I will post the pictures later this week.

This last week has been our busiest yet. I picked up a temporary job which is 15 hours a week and goes until the end of November. Thank goodness it only is about a month long. I couldn't do the hours much longer. But it is making me realize more and more how perfect my job at the hospital is right now for our family. It is also making me realize how much I miss I boys. So I have been cherishing my time with them a lot more...probably not a bad wake up call.

Hope everyone is well....








4 comments:

Karlynn said...

The only thing wrong with the hospital job is that you're opposite me :)

Cute costumes, they look so happy!

Katherine said...

Awesome pictures! Good looking boys.. :)

Anonymous said...

love, love the happy knight photo!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, cool costumes. Jaxon, you sure are a cute little cowboy. have fun on Halloween. Love Aunty Cheryl