


We had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend! Jenn & Fabian came from Vancouver to spend the weekend with us. It was so great to see them, catch up, laugh, eat, & plan for the future (including their Mexico Wedding!!).
These are just some cute random pictures I took over the weekend. We actually had our family photos taken by a photographer on Monday. If you would like to see them please email me for the link. I've also started a progress blog for Tyson's school work, if you would like the link to this (as it will be private) please also email me.
rebeccamanchul@gmail.com
Hope everyone is still full from turkey, and relishing in all of the reasons to be thankful. :)
1 comment:
I adore the lighting in these pics. It's completely warming. Please send me the link, and I'll send you one for Regan's :)
Post a Comment