Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Christmas Tree 2009

A few pictures from our tree decorating yesterday. We had the busiest end to our week last week. Friday I had a wedding, while Jeff was running from one end of the city to the other with the boys. One of their stops was at the optometrist. We knew that one of Tyson's eyes was weaker than the other from his check up about a year ago. She told us to keep an eye on it and go back in 6 months....well 6 months later, same diagnosis. Friday...glasses.

So Saturday we went and picked out (well Tyson really picked them) an awesome pair of little glasses for Tyson. He is really excited for their arrival next Saturday. I was in shock...from finding out he needed them to the price, sigh. :)

So Saturday our tree had finally let all of it's branches come down (YES! We went with a real one this year...anyone thinking of it, Ikea has really nice ones for $20 and a portion of their proceeds go to tree canada.
We spent the evening putting lights up, listening to carols, hanging decorations, laughing & totally appreciating all we have, especially each other. After our tree was complete we made a snack and watched the Polar Express (Love that movie). I actually realized while we were watching it, about a year ago I watched it for the first time with my Grandma. It was a really nice memory to have, especially with the glow of the warm Christmas tree lights in the background.

I cannot believe December 1st is just a few days away. Hope everyone is well!!










3 comments:

Karlynn said...

Love love love the pictures! Beautiful,family holiday, warm fuzzy feeling pics <3

Steph said...

these are amazing photos beckie!

Anonymous said...

Did you cut Jaxon's hair yourself again?